Aromabotanical | Coconut and Lime 200ml Diffuser
Indulge the senses with Aromabotanical's luxurious aromatic diffuser. Designed in Australia and containing the highest quality Australian essential oils and pure extracts.
Citrus notes of Lime, Lemon and Orange blend with a rich Floral heart of Coconut, Jasmine, Rose and Lily of the Valley on a base of precious Sandalwood and Musk.
- contains essential oils and pure extracts sourced from all over the world
- 200ml size
- fragrant up to 4 months
- Australian owned company
- Australian made fragrances
- fragrances created locally in sydney
- manufactured in China
Product Safety and Perfromance:
Diffusers are incredibly easy to set up, and require little to no attention from this point. Simply follow the directions on the "Aromareeds Instructions" card within your box set.
- Remove the stopper from the bottle of fragrant oil.
- Place the reeds into the bottle and allow them to absorb the oil.
- The cotton and paper reeds are very absorbent and do not need to be turned, allowing fragrance up to 4 months.
- Relax and indulge in your luxurious fragrant space.
Aromabotanical diffusers are fragrant up to 4months, to ensure you get the most out of your diffuser:
- Place your diffuser in a position that works with the airflow of the room. A place which catches the airflow, but not in the beginning of it, where the oil will be drained too quickly.
- When you think the diffuser has come to the end of its uselfulness, with liquid remaining simply turn the reeds over.
- All diffusers come with 10 reeds; use them at your discrestion dependent on the size of your space. More reeds means more fragrance, but also less of a product life. Start with 3 or 4 reeds, and then add them as you see fit.
- Diffuser bottles are made of glass and are recyclable. The cotton and paper reeds are designed to absorb all the liquid in.
- These items are made of glass, so as with any breakable please be careful.